Oatey has introduced more than 130 SKUs across the stop valve and supply line category.
The Oatey 1/4-Turn water stop valves provide easy on/off operation for controlling the flow of water and are designed for connections where a water line passes through a wall. Available in a variety of connection types including copper compression, FIP, copper sweat, PEX, CPVC, push connect, coarse thread
- Brass forged body and solid brass stem ensure strength and durability
- PTFE seats allow for easy valve operation
- Internal corrosion-resistant brass ball ensures durability
- Quarter turn ball valve allows for use in tight spaces
- Every valve is pressure leak tested and certified to meet NSF/ANSI/CAN 61: Q <(or equal) 0.5 lead requirements
Oatey ® Supply Lines are designed to quickly and easily connect the water supply to your appliances. Constructed of durable, corrosion-resistant materials, Oatey connectors bend freely and work with hot or cold water.
- Available for several applications including: dishwasher, water heater, ice maker, faucet, washing machine, and water heaters
- Materials are high-quality, flexible braided stainless steel, and vinyl
- Constructed of durable, corrosion-resistant material, Oatey connectors bend freely and work with hot or cold water
- Certified to meet NSF/ANSI/CAN 61: Q <(or equal) 0.5 lead requirements
Be sure to reach out to your local Preferred Sales representative for more information. You can view your local rep by clicking below.